Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Raining clouds...


Yesterday was a very tiring day for me in office and so i was overwhelmed to see the clouds shedding their tears cos it somehow helped me to refresh myself...Never was I allowed to get drenched in the rain coss my parents always say "chakky vella asugom varum tto":)..This goody gal(thats me):) never used to go beyond their words..

But yesterday the rain was tempting me soo soo much.Despite of my ill health since day before i decided to enjoy the rain.I walked till the busstop without the company of my new nano umbrella:).u know.. its a very different feeling for your eyes and ears when u walk in a heavy rain..it will gives a 3D effect for all your senses..

Such rains give me nostalgia.When i was in my school i used to have a 'miss india' bicycle.During schooldays,the month of june gave suchrains when me and my friend literally used to take off our raincoats to get drenched in the water:).One day my dad unfortunately saw us playing in the rain.that day i had actually misplaced my raincoat somewhere in my school:).I dint have even the presence of mind to explain the situation on seeing him. Oh my god..Still I can feel the sudden shudder i had:)

Without any reluctance my dad went and told my mom all wat he saw on the road along with all necessary toppings to make it spicy..:).But to my surprise unlike all the others, my mom dint scold me.Rather she cursed the rain saying"ee mazhayk varan kanda neram.ente kuty nanajullo". I never expected such a reaction. But then i realised ,anyone can speak against you..anyone can pinpoint you..anyone can blame you..but never will a mother do that..amma i love you loads and loads.

(yesterday i got a message in my mobile..a situation closely related to this..it made me write out this post)..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment